Lyle Tuttle: 70 years in Tattooing is a career celebration retrospective and fundraising event for the future home of the Lyle Tuttle Tattoo Art Collection.
You can experience this once-in-a-lifetime event from September 21st to September 23rd at The Palace Of Fine Arts in San Francisco (California).
Discover hundreds of items from the Lyle Tuttle Tattoo Art Collection, known as the world’s largest of its kind!
You will find there:
– An exhibit of Lyle Tuttle’s monumental 70 years in tattooing, including never before seen work and personal memorabilia.
– A rare exhibit of The George Burchett Collection- including never before seen fine art tattoo flash, photographs, artifacts and stencils from this early famed British tattoo artist.
– An exhibit of over 300 historic tattoo machines dated 1872-present from Lyle Tuttle’s world renowned tattoo machine collection.
– A special exhibit of Tattoo world imagery by figurative master painter and tattoo artist Shawn Barber.
– A special exhibit of over 30 years of Tattoo luminary subjects by master photographer Dianne Mansfield.
You’ll have the chance to listen to the speaking sessions by Lyle Tuttle, Don Ed Hardy, Leo Zulueta & Mary Jane Haake, who will give their insights on tattooing past, present and future.
This amazing event will be attended by many of the tattoo luminaries of today and it’s a great opportunity to meet, greet, and reunite with friends – new and old.